Deadline: July 15
Project Harmony is seeking an experienced and committed Project Manager to join our dynamic and innovative organization. This position’s initial responsibility will be the implementation and coordination all activities pertaining to Project Harmony’s new client management system (CMS). This new CMS is focused on streamlining the collection of client data at each level of the organization and ensuring that data is accurate, pertinent and properly protected. As implementation of the CMS transitions to ongoing maintenance, this position would transition towards the management of other agency wide projects. An individual who seeks to understand the needs of others and lead them towards a shared goal would be a perfect fit for this position and Project Harmony’s culture.
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in business, quality management, information systems or relevant field required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization and with external business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Products, to include Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies or tools preferred.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of Efforts to Outcomes, the CMS being implemented.
- Facilitate meetings with core organizational groups to understand the impact of implementation and maximize utilization impact.
- Develop a comprehensive implementation strategy and communicate that strategy to key staff.
- Manage the implementation of the CMS, including supervision of and collaboration with other staff members and teams.
- Represent Project Harmony as lead implementer when coordinating with the CMS manufacturer, third party implementer and partner agencies.
- Serve as the primary liaison with stakeholders participating in implementation.
- Organize analysis of data utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Coordinate the CMS efficiency during and after implementation to refine ongoing methodology of data collection and propose process changes to maximize the CMS effectiveness.
- Work with executive team and Project Harmony’s staff to identify data congruencies between the CMS and other internal/external data systems.
- Communicate results of the implementation process and system status orally and in writing, as needed.
- Post implementation of the CMS, develop long-term data collection and management strategy.
- Assist with the maintenance of other information systems, as needed.
- Work with agency leadership to identify and manage future projects throughout the agency.
View the full job description and application instructions here.