Deadline: until filled
As a Patient Quality and Safety Analyst – Lead , you will work as part of the CVS Professional Practices Analytics (PPA) team which is responsible for developing actionable business insights from our vast data assets. The PPA team plays a pivotal role in using data to reduce regulatory risk associated with control substance dispensing.
As a Patient Quality and Safety Analyst – Lead you will be a leading contributor in the development and production of complex analytics and reporting suites that will inform critical decisions affecting the retail pharmacy business. You will be required to manage multiple high profile work streams with urgency and be accountable for delivering high quality results. You will work with cross-functional teams within the organization including colleagues in our Pharmacy Operations, Analytics, Compliance and Legal departments.
Additional responsibilities of the Patient Quality and Safety Analyst – Lead include:
– Developing and maintaining data models which monitor controlled substance prescribing and dispensing
– Conducting root cause analysis on regulatory issues within the retail pharmacy
– Developing metrics and dashboards for field teams and senior leadership
– Developing hypotheses and conducting analyses on complex issues related to stores, prescribers, and patients
– Periodically working with unstructured data sources to create actionable insights
– 2+ years’ experience of using MS Excel and PowerPoint
– 2+ years’ experience with data modelling or analytics with SQL, SAS, Tableau and/or other advanced analytical tools
– 1+ years professional experience in a data modelling or analytics focused role
– Experience with Teradata SQL and knowledge of VBA
– Programming experience
– High level of independent judgment and initiative
– Ability to communicate effectively in a clear, logical and consistent manner
– Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels
– High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
– Ability to independently conduct analysis and drive strategic actionable insights
Bachelor’s Degree required
Major in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or related STEM field a plus
View the full job description and apply online here.