Deadline: until filled
We have an opening for a Technical Analyst at Wellcentive. Interested applicants can apply on our website. http://www.wellcentive.com/careers/
We are in search of Technical Analysts of all levels of experience. The ideal applicant will possess strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. This role requires great attention to detail, the initiative to manage several concurrent projects, and the ability to learn new and evolving formats and interfacing standards. A passion for all things data related is a must to thrive in this role. The Technical Implementation Analyst works with the customer organization, third-party healthcare application vendors, and internal resources to establish connectivity, analyze for format and content, and determine the appropriate interface configuration required to populate data to the Wellcentive application.
The individual will need to perform or have the following tasks/skill sets:
- Collaborate with project and implementation managers to define scope and timeline for implementations and go-live.
- Lead discovery calls with customer organization and third-party vendor ensuring all needed information is gathered and the interface solution is clearly understood by all parties.
- Understand and review data files of various formats (delimited, HL7, CCD(A), X12 837) and provide meaningful feedback to third-party vendor and customer to drive resolution of identified issues.
- Write custom SQL to research and analyze data received via interface.
- Recognize standard (LOINC, SNOMED, ICD9, CPT, etc.) and non-standard, custom terminologies common in healthcare data sources.
- Articulate requirements and participate in testing with interface development team for any needed interface configuration enhancements and issue fixes.
- Document final interface configuration specifications for distribution to internal and external teams.
- Assist technical support and data quality teams with complex issue investigation and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SQL or other programming language involving relational databases.
- Passion for problem solving and developing creative solutions.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
Additional Qualifications (Not Required, Highly Desired)
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience with HL7 2.x, CCD/CCDA, X12, and other standards.
- Familiarity with clinical terminologies (ICD, CPT, LOINC, SNOMED, HCPCS).
- Experience with clinical analytics, medical informatics, or quality measures.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology.