The Literacy Center of the Midlands is seeking a Program Coordinator. Under the direction of the Program Director, the Program Coordinator is responsible for: providing support to the programs of the Literacy Center for the Midlands including management of volunteers; providing classroom support as needed; assistance with program promotion and events/outreach coordination; various administrative tasks including but not limited to; Attendance, ordering supplies and AIMS data base.
Education and Experience:
* BA/BS degree in Education, Social Work, Public Administration or related field desired
* Two years experience in field or related field
* Nonprofit experience preferred
* Personable and able to work within a customer service framework
* Refined and well-organized multi-tasking skills
* Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and desktop publishing programs
View the full job description and instructions for applying online here.