Deadline: until filled
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is www.icfi.com.
• Research and data collection using peer-reviewed literature, on-line data sources, technical reports, and other sources
• Critical analysis and evaluation of epidemiology studies, including study quality and risk-of-bias determination
• Synthesis of information from multiple data sources to support hazard, dose-response, and risk conclusions
• Identification and analysis of data gaps
• Development of recommendations and draft reports
• Development of tools, guidance materials, and other resources
• Interaction and correspondence with clients
• Review of work produced by others
• Development of technical publications, presentations at conferences, and proposal sections
• Mentoring and training other technical staff
This position does not involve hands-on laboratory or field work.
• Advanced degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, or related subject with focus on human health hazard and risk assessment
• PhD plus 4 years of experience
• Experience assessing human health impacts of chemicals
• Experience with government regulatory programs (preferably U.S. EPA)
View the job description and apply online here.