Deadline: until filled
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is looking for a dynamic Performance Improvement Analyst who is passionate about making a difference and impacting others through the delivery of high quality care and strong team work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health related field or business is required; RN or LPN license preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an analytical role with healthcare industry data analysis, included demonstrated knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. Proficiency in statistical analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project and time management skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry databases such as: Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS), National Quality Forum (NQF), etc, as well as experience utilizing business intelligence, relational database, and data warehouse methodologies preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple action items or projects at the same time and maintain objectivity is required. Experience with performance improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma or Lean in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to understand a situation, issue, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces or tracing its implications in a step?by?step way. It includes organizing the parts of a situation, issue, or problem systematically; making systematic comparisons of different features or aspects; setting priorities on a rational basis; and identifying time sequences, causal relationships, or if?then relationships.
- Performance Measurement: The ability to understand and use statistical and financial methods and metrics to set goals and measure clinical as well as organizational performance; commitment to and employment of evidence?based techniques.
- Information Seeking: An underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues, including the desire for knowledge and staying current with health, organizational, industry, and professional trends and developments.
- Organizational Awareness: The ability to understand and learn the formal and informal decision?making structures and power relationships in an organization or industry (e.g., stakeholders, suppliers). This includes the ability to identify who the real decision makers are and the individuals who can influence them, and to predict how new events will affect individuals and groups within the organization.
- Communication: The ability to speak and write in a clear, logical, and grammatical manner in formal and informal situations, to prepare cogent business presentations, and to facilitate a group.
View the full job description and apply online here via CareerLink.