UNMC Facilities Management and Planning’s Strategic Energy Initiatives department has scheduled a shutdown on Tuesday, August 14, 2018, of Air Handling Unit 1.
The work will start at 5:00 a.m. and will go until 9:00 a.m… The reason for the shutdown is for general equipment service and maintenance.
The shutdown may affect:
- Temperature – may fluctuate slightly.
- Air pressure – may cause the doors to be hard to open at times during the shutdown.
- No air flow – no supply or exhaust air.
- With no air flow, individual hoods may go into alarm!
- Will affect levels 1 through 5 only!
If you have any questions, please contact me (Adrian Flores) as soon as possible at 402-315-0802. I ask that you mention this shutdown to your colleagues.I want to thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.