UNMC Facilities Management and Planning’s Strategic Energy Initiatives department has scheduled a shutdown on Thursday, March 8, 2018, of Air Handling Unit 1, Exhaust Fans 7, 13 and 14.
The work will start at 6:00 a.m. and will go until 7:30 a.m… The reason for the shutdown is for general equipment service and maintenance.
The shutdown may affect:
- Temperature – may fluctuate slightly.
- Air pressure – may cause the doors to be hard to open at times during the shutdown.
- No air flow – no supply or exhaust air.
- With no air flow, individual hoods may go into alarm!
- Will affect levels 1 through 5 only!
If you have any questions, please contact Garett Hoveling as soon as possible at 402-580-1974. Please mention this shutdown to your colleagues.