- L8 North&West – Inspections, Drywall, Mechanical, Electrical, Lighting
- L8 – Rare book room (north) – Working on insulation, completion of the North RBR mech room. Still some programming and controls work to do on these units.
- L6 – starting work soon on Stair A to repair old sprinkler system drain.
- L4/L3 – Punch list items
- L3 Hospitalist PH 2 part 3 – Office work in 3044 progressing
- Level 3 – Started south hallway work outside CAST
- Heritage – Working on Canopy
- Exterior – Northwall Plaza – lighting, benches,
- Exterior – Emile Ramp – lighting along wall.
- L8 Library – RBR hvac finishing soon
- Wittson Hall – level 8 NM Pulmonary space – Late Aug 21’
- L6 staircase – TBD based on laminate delivery.
- L4 – Dunkin – Opening date for selling coffee is around July 7.
- L4 – Work around new Dunkin space is 99% complete. Date of open sales is between July 7-12.
- L3 – hallway work outside CAST – completion approx. July 14
- Bennett Ramp – traffic control device work starts tomorrow (Saturday) – for a few hours the ramp will be obstructed while loop sensors are installed.
- Heritage Center Completion of audio visual – Substantially complete
- Heritage Center Grand Opening – June 29
- Budget Status: Approved Budget = 31.4M Planned Spend = 31.4M
Key Risks or Issues:
- Insert any project risks or issues being tracked, and any updates or action on issues since last update
- Safety – No issues
- Quality – punchlist timeliness has been an issue
- Schedule – see above
- Budget –