- 42nd street will be closed on June 14 – 6pm to 2am.
- A crane will be in the street to lift the Convergence sculpture up over the Poynter skywalk into the Northwall Plaza.
- 42nd street will will be back open on June 15 at 2am.
- L8 North&West – Inspections on top of wall. Drywall top out 1 side.
- L8 – Rare book room – Working on removal of south temp hvac unit and converting over to permanent unit.
- L4 – Work around new Dunkin space, temp wall removal starts June 11. Hallway work south side. Touch ups in hallway intersection.
- L4/L3 – Working on 42nd street vestibule, Door automatics in process. Electronics delay in auto operators/card readers.
- L3 Hospitalist PH 2 part 3 – Office work in 3044 progressing
- AVISPL – Working on programming finishing touches.
- Heritage – Working on Canopy, punchlist
- Exterior – complete.
- Exterior – Northwall Plaza – lighting, benches, pavers, landscaping, irrigation system
- Exterior – Emile Ramp – light bases, stucco, paint, wall lighting soon
- L8 Library – touchups in common space rooms. Moving over to temp unit cooling next week.
- Wittson Hall – level 8 NM Pulmonary space – Late Aug 21’
- L6 staircase – TBD based on laminate delivery.
- L4 – Coffee Cart – Tentative ETA on completion – June 23-30. Temp wall around coffee bar to be removed June 11
- Level 3 – South Hallway outside CAST – new ceiling, lights to start after 42nd St. vestibule opens. CAST will have time to coordinate schedules before hallway closes.
- Heritage Center Completion of audio visual – Substantially complete
- Exterior – Northwall Plaza – dedication June 16
- Heritage Center Grand Opening – June 29 (private event June 10)
- Budget Status: Approved Budget = 31.4M Planned Spend = 31.4M
Key Risks or Issues:
- Insert any project risks or issues being tracked, and any updates or action on issues since last update
- Safety – No issues
- Quality – punchlist timeliness has been an issue
- Schedule – see above
- Budget –