- Demolition on Level 8 – still in progress.
- L8 Rare book room HVAC. Material submittals in process.
- L8 discussions in progress about end user. Layout optimization.
- Punchlist, Furniture, Move-in on Level 7 and 6 – still HCI working on punchlist items, a few extras are being planned/quoted, Frosted Film, donor TV screen(PO approved).
- Level 5 – More 1hr wall rating work continues next week. Some demolition starting electrical removals. WCOI will be moving a desk up to L8 storage.
- Lab 4004 working on Demo.
- L4 working on west side construction of new connection point to heritage. MEP work.
- L4 discussions taking place on cordoning off center section of L4 for construction – Elevator will be taken offline during work.
- L2 working on locker rooms, framing, drywall, electrical.
- L2 and L4 – finishing lockers in temp spaces while construction continues on L2 new locker room. (in session Aug 24)
- L2 – sterilizer moving over from Eppley Science around Aug 31.
- University tower L3-L6 – working in progress on vertical HVAC risers which serve Heritage atrium.
- Eppley Science – signage install in progress to direct traffic to alternate door. South door will be closed. Primary entrance will be via door off the west side of the loading dock (has card access installed) – Communication on this change will be sent out this morning.
- North sidewalk covered walkway removal/closure – Aug 21, 2020
- Wittson L2-L6 center stairway closure for handrail work – Aug 24, 2020
- Sterilizer moving from ESH – Aug 31, 2020
- Closure/Construction of Wittson L3 East Entrance – Aug 31, 2020
- L4 – construction starts in center area east-west hallway – Oct 1, 2020
- University Tower L3-6 – move in – Nov 15, 2020
- L3 Hospitalists – move in – Dec 1, 2020
- L4 – room 4004 go live – Dec 1, 2020
- Contractor Substantial Completion – Jan 12, 2021
- First Use of Space – March 1, 2021
- Exhibit installation completion – March 28, 2021
- Approved Budget = 31.4M
- Planned Spend = 31.4M
Decisions or Resources Needed:
- L8 redesign – pending costs from Contractors