- Demolition on Level 8 – still in progress, about a week left.
- L8 Rare book room HVAC. Material submittals in process.
- Punchlist, Furniture, Move-in on Level 7 and 6 – still HCI working on punchlist items, a few extras are being discussed, Frosted Film, donor TV screen.
- Level 5 – More 1hr wall rating work continues next week. Some demolition starts
- Lab 4004 working on Demo.
- L4 Move out is complete. Area will become a construction area Aug 21
- L4 working on west side construction of new connection point to heritage. MEP work
- L4 discussions taking place on cordoning off center section of L4 for construction – Elevator will be taken offline during work.
- L3 discussions taking place regarding Plumbing work to accommodate L4 family restroom. May need to work in office 3048
- L2 working on locker rooms, floor concrete, framing, drywall, plumbing
- L2 and L4 – starting to install lockers in temp spaces while construction continues on L2 new locker room. (in session Aug 24)
- L2 – sterilizer moving over from Eppley Science around Aug 24
- Sterilizer moving from ESH – Aug 24
- Contractor Substantial Completion: Jan 1, 2021
- First Use of Space: March 1, 2021
- Exhibit installation completion: March 28, 2021
- Approved Budget = 30.66M
- Planned Spend = 30.66M
Decisions or Resources Needed:
- L8 redesign – pending costs from Contractors