WSH activities from this week and looking forward:
Elevators and Elevator lobbies:
- Both passenger elevators are temporarily shut down for construction activities in the lobby ceiling areas
**Please report any elevator functional issues to Erin Peters and she will reach out to O’Keefe.**
- All floors:
- New Air Handler Unit 1 installed, piping underway
- Painters will start priming next week
- Electrical and plumbing work is ongoing
- Acid waste vent piping issue identified and is currently being resolved
- IT closets are being outfitted – 4th floor first; 2nd will follow
- Atrium ceiling framing is in-process
- Phase 1 Key meetings complete for almost all Phase 1 occupants: Dr. Marky and Dr. Klepser to be scheduled
- Any building issues, please contact Erin Peters prior to contacting Facilities. If the problem is project related, Erin can respond much quicker with the GC or reach out to Facilities if the issue is not project related.
- EPHIS and other exterior work expected to start-up soon (weather permitting)
- Framing for new glass at front entrance and 2nd floor break room area continues
- See COVID-19 note above for any related updates. Hand sanitizer stations located at entrances
- Only authorized personnel in the construction areas and only with PPE
- Please continue to report any issues (e.g. unexplained odors) as they arise
Schedule & Budget:
- Phase 1 anticipated completion – TBD. A meeting was held with Meco-Henne on 5/18 re: construction delays. More to come.
- Relocation schedule draft in-progress for Phase 2
- Planning for Phase 2 lab work in occupied labs in-progress
- Phase 2 & Substantial Completion is August 2020, pending updates.
- Final completion: Fall 2020, pending updates.
- Budget items: no new issues; change order #4 pricing in process – this pricing will merge with CO #3 due to timing.