WSH Activities this week and looking forward:
Phase 1 update:
- Noise levels are constant and vary day-to-day
- Metal stud framing underway on all floors
- L1 – trench dug for new plumbing to service new restrooms
- Steam shut-down occurred today and is complete
- Construction Phase 1 perimeter will move starting Monday, October 7.
- CRA was held today
- Meco-Henne will start on 3rd and 4th floors, followed by 1st floor, and 2nd floor will be last
- 2nd floor will not start before 10/14
**The new wall will close the South entrance from use until Spring 2020.**
- Only authorized personnel in the construction areas and only with PPE
- There is a separate project replacing concrete along 42nd, please walk carefully and be mindful of construction tape.
- South side, is complete, Meco-Henne has moved around to the East and North sides.
Schedule & Budget:
- Phase 1 anticipated completion is April of 2020
- Factor in atrium incorporation
- Exhaust fan and AHUs – Spring 2020
- Budget items
- HVAC Controls
- Increased number of WAPs and impact – TBD
- Minor floor plan changes reviewed, final, and moving forward
- Fume hood ductwork for teaching lab