Week of May 20:
- Contractors will mobilize to the site.
- Temporary construction fencing will start around the perimeter green space.
- Construction jobsite office and dumpsters will be placed on the site.
Week of May 27:
- Construction crane will be on site.
- Signage will be installed to direct users on the temporary route between Wittson and University Tower (and vice versa).
Week of June 3:
- Scaffolding will be installed on the level 5 outside deck area of Wittson extending up to level 8.
- Closure of the link from Wittson to University Tower will start.
- Wittson Dock access will stop June 2 around midnight.
- Demolition operations of the Wittson – UT connector will start June 3 @6am.
- Level 2 small restrooms will begin to be renovated.
Week of June 10:
- Demo continues on the Wittson-UT connector.
- Work continues on the level 3/Level 4 conference room/hallway widening and Level 4 offices on west side of auditorium.