Do you need a speedy proofreader who will work 24-hours a day, will work for free, and will show you the grammar rules that you’ve violated?
Have you wished you could easily check your documents (or the documents of others) for plagiarism of internet-based materials?
If so, give Grammarly a try during UNMC’s free trial (trial ends November 28th). Grammarly is an internet-based writing assistance program that also provides plagiarism checks.
To get started:
- Go to http://www.grammarly.com/edu/ (Be sure to use the web address ending in /edu)
- Click the “Sign up” link at the top of the page.
- Use the z2N2NwgrhH5b8u8x access code to create your account.
- Either click the “Use the sample” link, the “upload” button, or the “paste” button to add text to the editing box.
- Click the “Start Review” or the “Plagiarism” button
You can track your writing skill level over time by clicking the “Dashboard” link.
After you’ve tried Grammarly, please, e-mail your thoughts about the product to email@example.com. We know the product isn’t perfect, but no computer-based writing check is. If we purchased a Grammarly site license, do you think the product would be used? Do you think it would be helpful?