Web of Science has updated the look of its interface, as well as added new features:
- Add your published works to your publication’s list in ResearcherID from either the Results or Full Record pages using the ResearcherID button.
- Get more context from the Citation Report with additional information like Average Citation Count per Paper and Sum of the Times Cited without Self-Citations. Then export the information with a Save as Excel File output option.
- Search for records by Digital Object Identifier (DOI) numbers using the DOI search field on the General and Advanced Search pages.
- Refine your search by Subject Category using traditional and broader subject areas.
- Narrow the results of an Author Finder search by using the “Select author name variant” feature from the Distinct Author Sets page.
Web of Science is available to all UNMC faculty, staff, and students.