This post has many tags.
This post has no title, but it still must link to the single post view somehow.
This is typically done by placing the permalink on the post date.
- The post title renders the word “with” in italics and the word “markup” in bold.
- The post title markup should be removed from the browser window / tab.
Putting special characters in the title should have no adverse effect on the layout or functionality.
Latin Character Tests
This is a test to see if the fonts used in this theme support basic Latin characters.
Title should not overflow the content area
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.
The following CSS properties will help you support non-breaking text.
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word;