Question: My off campus email has changed its look. It is now blue instead of yellow and I can’t see the folders in my in box. Is there something I can do to get the old look and feel back?
Answer: I couldn’t come up with an answer right away for this one, so checked with our helpdesk who suggested she was probably using the “light” version of Outlook web access. She probably logged in using the “blind and low vision experience”, which is also called the “light version” of Outlook web access. You can turn this on or off by selecting the checkmark box on the login screen.
On the secure remote access site, this option directly on the logon screen is not available. To turn it off:
- Log into the secure remote access UNMC email site.
- Click on “options” in the top right corner.
- Click “see all options…” from the drop down menu.
- Select “settings” on the left hand side menu.
- Click “general” from the menu bar towards the top.
- Deselect “Use the blind and low vision experience.”
- Finally, click “Save” in the bottom right corner, to save the changes.