- This event has passed.
July 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| Free
A Guided Grocery Store Tour to Help Families Buy Healthy, Affordable Foods
Want to save money at the store?
Want to buy healthy foods to feed your family?
Need some tasty and healthy recipes for your family?
If you said yes, come join us for a free Cooking Matters at the Store for Adults guided grocery store tour!
Practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- and sticking to your budget!After the tour you will receive a:
- FREE $10 gift card to spend on nutritious foods following the tour*
- FREE workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods*
- FREE reusable grocery bag*
*One per household
SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE RSVP!