- This event has passed.
2014 FREE Omaha Car Seat Checkup Events
September 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Because each check takes at least 30 minutes, it may be necessary to refer attendees to an inspection station or a later event prior to the end of the event.Every check up event is staffed by volunteers who generously donate their time.
- No appointment necessary.
- No fee, but donations are accepted.
- Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians to inspect and/or help install your car seat(s).
- Bring child(ren) if possible. Expectant parents are welcome.
- Please bring vehicle owner’s manual and car seat manual.
- If possible bring spouse, friend or relative to help.
- Plan on spending approximately 30 minutes per car seat.
- With a tech’s guidance, you will learn to install your car seat(s).
Sponsored by the Nebraska Safety Council, Alegent Creighton Health and Children’s Hospital & Medical Center