Deadline: until filled
Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance is seeking a full-time Bilingual Healthy Home Specialist to:
- Manage projects including developing and maintaining work plans and data collection systems for grants.
- Conduct outreach activities with residents in Omaha in their homes to educate them on healthy homes issues.
- Coordinate home visits conducted by OHKA staff and volunteers.
- Provide community presentations to different audiences in both English and Spanish.
- Work with OHKA staff to deploy volunteers who are conducting home visits.
- Create and maintain community connections with local organizations.