Deadline: Applications open September 1-November 17, 2014
The NIH Loan Repayment Programs (LRP) repay the student loans of doctoral level, biomedical or behavioral researchers conducting research funded by nonprofit institutions up to $70,000 to help repay student loans with a 2 year contract.
- Hold a doctoral degree*
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident
- Conduct qualified research for at least 20 hours per week
- Receive funding from a domestic nonprofit source (e.g., a university or government entity)
- Be a non-federal employee (or qualified part-time federal employee)
- Have qualified educational debt equal to or exceeding 20% of your salary*With the exception of the Contraception and Infertility Research LRP
View more information and access the application here.