Deadline: July 25
The Greater Omaha Chamber is looking for a research professional to provide excellent economic, business and demographic information and analysis to support a wide range of organizational actions. A mix of professional experience and education will be considered, a master’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Love information?
- Excel at solving problems and finding answers?
- Enjoy examining data and providing expertise to a wide variety of people?
- Have a background in economic or business analysis?
- Operate with integrity and great attention to detail?
- Want a job where your talents can directly impact the success of the organization and area businesses?
If this sounds like your dream job, send resume, cover letter & salary requirements via email to Laurie Pieper at firstname.lastname@example.org; by July 25.
- AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –