Deadline: until filled
Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance is seeking a full-time Bilingual Healthy Home Specialist to:
- Manage projects including developing and maintaining work plans and data collection systems for grants.
- Conduct outreach activities with residents in Omaha in their homes to educate them on healthy homes issues.
- Coordinate home visits conducted by OHKA staff and volunteers.
- Provide community presentations to different audiences in both English and Spanish.
- Work with OHKA staff to deploy volunteers who are conducting home visits.
- Create and maintain community connections with local organizations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish; able to effectively communicate with people from differing backgrounds and cultures.
- Passionate about OHKA’s mission and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, mission and values of OHKA to residents.
- Team player who can also work independently.
View the full job description and see instructions for applying in the document below.