Deadline: until filled
The Center for Administrative Data Research at the Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, Missouri is seeking a Statistical Data Analyst.
The individual in this position provides data management and programming expertise for the Institute for Clinical Translational Sciences (ICTS) Center for Administrative Data Research (CADR). The studies will primarily use individual and longitudinal administrative billing and claims data.
The analyst will work in collaboration with project and CADR staff. Position will perform complex data management and programming tasks using primarily administrative datasets, including identifying eligible subjects and admissions, complex merging, aggregating, and transposing files. The analyst will regularly attend project meetings to understand the data management needs of project investigators and to present findings.
1. Performs complex data management, programming, and basic analyses for investigators using statistical packages (SAS), including generation of tables and graphs.
2. Develops efficient programming algorithms to identify populations, exposures and outcomes for studies.
3. Assists investigators in the design and implementation of observational and epidemiological studies.
4. Develops and implements quality control algorithms to ensure accuracy of work.
5. Develops written description of algorithms and procedures for scientific publications.
View the full job description and instructions for applying here. If you would like to send your resume directly to the Center, contact COPH Career Services for contact info.