Deadline: until filled
Nelnet is seeking an individual to serve as Wellness Program Coordinator, who will develop and implement strategies and programs for healthy and safe lifestyles, promote a culture of wellness, and coordinate all aspects of Nelnet’s corporate wellness program.
– Responsible for setting objectives, development of strategies, implementation of programs and activities, data analysis and ongoing communications to ensure corporate wellness program success and growth.
– Champion a culture of wellness, impact behavior changes, liaison with corporate communications and company leaders regarding wellness.
– Close partnership and integration with all benefits programs.
– Conduct the wellness and safety committee meetings; ensure required training.
– Work with vendors, community organizations, and coordinate wellness budget.
Bachelors degree or higher required. Degree in health education, nutrition, exercise science, health promotion, public health or related field preferred. Two-plus years of experience within health promotion industry, corporate wellness and/or corporate benefits required. Strong communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and experience required. Strong work ethic, time management skills, and energetic self-starter. Ability to coordinate large-scale wellness campaigns and programs such as health screenings and health fairs. Data analysis and technology/social media skills also required.
– Strong background and skill set in health promotion, with knowledge and experience in health risk assessments, behavior change and self-care programs, incentive programs, and corporate wellness strategies.
– Strong knowledge of industry best-practices and the ability to match resources with associate needs.
– Ability to work well within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment.
– Knowledge of ergonomics/work-station analysis.
– Experience planning and conducting training sessions.
View the job description and apply online here.