January 31, 2014
A vacancy announcement has been posted for 1 vacant position within the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Division of Health Care Statistics (DHCS), Office of the Director (OD) located in Hyattsville, MD. This position is for a Public Health Analyst, GS-0685-12/13. The vacancy numbers are HHS-CDC-DE2-14-1016043 and HHS-CDC-MP2-14-1016021 and the announcements open 01/13/2014 and close 01/31/2014. All interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
As a Public Health Analyst you will:
- Develop and implement public health programs involving governmental and non-governmental organizations from multiple sectors as they relate to the Health Care Surveys and national public health programs.
- Facilitates and builds cooperative partnerships within the agency and externally to plan, develop, implement, and administer Department surveys.
- Negotiate, write and process inter-agency agreements (IAAs) with other Federal or State agencies or private firms in order to fund survey components.
- Prepare correspondence or outreach materials about the survey or survey participants, and/or collaborators and stakeholders.
- Prepare directives, memoranda, and policy statements to introduce new initiatives and to recommend effective operations.