Deadline: until filled
CityMatCH is seeking a Public Health Project Coordinator, responsible for coordinating and implementing national work for public health professionals. Job duties include the coordination of projects in the areas of maternal and child health, adolescent health, and health equity. This position works within a team-based environment.
Specific Duties include:
- Coordinate and assure timely completion of work in the areas of maternal and child health, adolescent health and health equity:
– Develop, facilitate, implement and evaluate onsite training opportunities.
– Implement process and impact evaluation of training opportunities and report on activities.
– Organize distance-based opportunities and events.
– Create and disseminate informational materials and publications.
– Assist in development, facilitation and implementation of national meetings concerning CityMatCH initiatives.
– Present at national meetings.
– Develop relationships with leaders and organizations to meet grant objectives on the national level including: CDC, MCHB/HRSA, and other national organizations working in the areas of maternal and child health.
– Grant reporting to funding agencies (i.e. CDC, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, UNMC.)
– Assist with new grants generation (research and development; internal, private and government).
– Coordinate activities related to small short-term contracts and grants generated by CityMatCH and/or the Section.
View the full job description and apply online via UNMC Jobs.