Deadline: November 19th
The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring a Field Supervisor/Field Leader in the south Omaha, NE area. We are looking for experienced 2010 Decennial Census staff to apply for this job in the area they live. Below is some information about the position:
1. Link for the Field Supervisor/Field Leader job in the Omaha, NE area. The job is posted on the Denver Regional Office website under “Field Leader GS-0303-05 and Field Supervisor GS-0303-06 (Regional Office)”. http://www.census.gov/regions/denver/www/jobs/nebraska_jobs.php
2. The specific hiring area is defined below:
All of Cass County and Sarpy County. Also, the portion of Douglas County south and east of a line following I-680, 72nd Street, US Hwy 275, 144th Street, the Union Pacific Railroad, US Hwy 275 again, & 180th Street; the portion of Saunders County south of a line following Ashland Road, County Road 6, & County Road A. A map depicting this area is shown in the job posting.
3. Here are sample materials for applying for this position.
4. November 19 is the deadline to receive applications from this area.
5. Feel free to contact Terry Bowman, Michael Collins and/or Debbie Lemmon at 720/962-3740 or 800/852-6159 if you have any questions.