Deadline: until filled
HealthFitness has a wonderful opportunity for a Health Promotion Coordinator at our client site located in Lincoln, NE. As the Health Promotion Coordinator, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of health promotion activities throughout the geographical area of responsibility to facilitate behavior change, maximize engagement and outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Contributes to the business planning and health promotion/wellness intervention process.
- Coordinates the planning and delivery of regional wellness programs including health awareness and educational campaigns, behavior change programs, health assessments and health screenings at all designated client locations; continually evaluate and enhance program delivery channels through the network.
- Interacts directly with client employees approximately 70% of the time; facilitates individual and group behavior change programs including health improvement programs, one-on-one health coaching, and meeting presentations.
- Leads and proactively contributes to the wellness committee meetings; acquires program buy-in and support through all levels of the organization.
- Promotes and markets the wellness program effectively to target populations by utilizing existing resources.
- Integrates effectively and seamlessly with client health partners including safety and other employee health-related departments. Participates in partner meetings to maximize program exposure.
- Collect and evaluate appropriate program data to support the ROI process; manages and reports data for their geographic area.
- Maintains accurate records and ensure confidentiality of data collected through the health assessment, on-site screenings and health promotion activities.
- Identify qualified field health educators to deliver portions of the interventions to the organization as needed; evaluate and provide performance feedback to field health educators to ensure quality-driven programming.
- Contribute to creating outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Represent HealthFitness in client sponsored events and activities as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion or related field required.
- Two or more years experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in the areas of data collection, data analysis, and outcomes reporting in regards to health risk and status.
- Current CPR certification required; CHES certification preferred.
For more information, and to apply, visit HealthFitness online.