Deadline: until filled
MediFit is seeking a part time Health Fitness Specialist in Omaha. The Health Fitness Specialist is an integral role in the success of our worksite wellness centers. The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Supervising and monitoring exercise participants.
- Performing fitness assessments, determining exercise prescriptions, and designing workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high risk clientele.
- Providing one-on-one consulting, training and motivation.
- Design & Implementation of incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs.
- Instruction of group exercise classes.
- Performing administrative tasks associated with facility operations.
Qualified applicants will have a bachelor degree in a health/fitness field of study. CPR and First Aid certifications, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required. Experience teaching group exercise is desired but not required. However, candidates must demonstrate the willingness to learn how to teach exercise classes.
To apply, visit MediFit Jobs online, and search for Nebraska positions.