Deadline: until filled
The Women’s Center for Advancement (WCA) is seeking a program manager to be responsible for managing the outcomes of the Green Dot grant and provide educational presentations to community groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate meetings with representatives at local colleges and high schools to ensure requirements of Green Dot grant are being met.
- Develop marketing information to provide awareness of Green Dot grant.
- Provide training based on the Green Dot curriculum.
- Document activities and provide information for grant reports.
- Present prevention related programs to community groups.
- Collaborates with other community agencies, participates on task forces and committees.
- Monitor budget.
- Supervise Community Outreach Specialist.
- Facilitate support groups as needed.
- Performs duties of Advocate position as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Criminal Justice or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred. Previous experience working with grants and program development preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse client population and cultural backgrounds.
- Understanding of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking issues.
- Previous experience with training and facilitating groups.
- Experience in development and oversight of grant funded projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database programs.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organization business.
- Ability to work a varied schedule.
- Maintain confidentiality standards of the organization and in accordance with HIPPA standards.
- Commitment to the mission of the Women’s Center for Advancement.
To apply, visit Career Link. (Hiring Manager: Justine O’Neill-Hedlund)