Deadline: August 9
The Division of Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development (DMCHWD) at HRSA’s Maternal and Child Health Bureau is seeking intern(s) for fall 2013. The internship is an unpaid practicum experience for graduate students in good standing at schools of public health or enrolled in health-related coursework in the United States. Students must be enrolled at least half-time in a graduate program. The internship will be located in Rockville, Maryland and is metro accessible.
Intern(s) selected to work with DMCHWD will have the opportunity to help shape their experience based on interest areas. Possible focus areas may include:
- Affordable Care Act – contribute to MCHB’s ACA activities and the development of a staff resource guide
- Trainee Engagement – develop and sustain activities that encourage networking and engagement of current and former MCH trainees.
- MCH Workgroups and Committees – participate in cross-cutting Division and Bureau efforts around Workforce Development.
- MCH Training Program Data – analyze quantitative and qualitative data and produce summary reports.
- Grantee Best Practices – research, compile and disseminate grantee best practices from the MCH Training Program.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and unofficial transcript by August 9th to Michelle Menser at MMenser@hrsa.gov . DMCHWD will follow-up directly with interested candidates.
For questions about the DMCHWD internship experience, please contact Michelle Menser at MMenser@hrsa.gov.