Deadline: July 19
The CDC Foundation announces a unique opportunity for two full-time post-doctoral fellowship positions in Atlanta, GA beginning August/September 2013 with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Adolescent and School Health. Individuals with extensive experience conducting research synthesis and secondary data analyses and an interest in adolescent health, sexual health, and/or LGBT health should consider applying.
Fellows will have the opportunity to develop the scientific literature on protective factors and interventions to improve health outcomes among LGBT youth. Activities will include:
- Conducting systematic literature review(s), including database searches and data processing, extraction, review, and synthesis
- Conducting meta-analyses
- Analyzing existing literature to identify gaps and develop research questions
- Developing analytic plans and conducting secondary data analyses using appropriate methods
- Preparing scientific manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Translating research findings into communication tools (e.g., fact sheets, webinars, etc.) for youth-focused agencies and organization
Please see the position announcement for more information. CDC Foundation Post-doc Fellow Announcement
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to Nicole Liddon at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 19, 2013.