AIR HANDLING UNIT-2 SHUTDOWN
FMP’s Strategic Energy Initiatives division has scheduled a shutdown of AHU-2 on Wednesday, March 4, 2015. This shutdown is to replace actuators on the supply dampers, relocating the fire alarm relay, and other miscellaneous work.
What to expect:
- There will be no supply air to levels 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Exhaust will still be up and running.
- We recommend that hood work be postponed during this time.
Commence Time: Wednesday, March 4, 2015, at 5:00 p.m.
Completion Time: Wednesday, March 4, 2015, at 8:00 p.m. (Approximately)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this shutdown, please contact Matthew Wermuth at 402-651-7875 or email him at email@example.com.
Air Handling Units 4 and 5 – Shutdown
Date Change for Exhaust Fans — Shutdown
UNMC Facilities Management and Planning’s Strategic Energy Shop has scheduled 2 shutdowns for the HBM 1998 Addition. This shutdown will affect all levels of the building.
- Air Handling Units 4 and 5 will shutdown on Wednesday, February 25, 2015. Work will start at 6:00pm and run for about 12 hours. The reason for the shutdown is to upgrade the old Athena system to the new Siemens system.
- Exhaust Fans (located on roof) will shutdown on Sunday, March 1, 2015. Work will start at 12:01 pm and run for about 2 hours. Air flow in all fume hoods and Bio-safety cabinets will be reduced and individual hoods may go into alarm and at times, excessive negative pressure, may make it hard to open doors.
If there are any questions regarding this shutdown, please contact Jason Ray as soon as possible at 402-681-6029 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since it is vital that everyone working in the HBM 1998 Addition (Add-2) be aware of the shutdown, please mention it to your colleagues.
Air Handling Unit-6 Shutdown – Levels 5, 6, 7 and 8
Chilled Water Shutdown – All levels of the building
Facilities Management and Planning will shutdown Air Handling Unit-6 in the Wittson Hall / McGoogan Library Building on Saturday, February 21, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.(approximately) for mechanical repairs.
This will affect:
- Air handling unit-6 will affect Levels 5, 6, 7 and 8 on the north side of the WHM building.
- North end of the Chancellor’s Office spaces on 5th floor
- Chilled water shutdown will affect all levels in the WHM building including the animal areas on 2nd floor
- This shutdown may affect room temperature.
If you have any questions, please contact Terry Vail at 402-559-6342 or email him at email@example.com. Since it is vital that everyone working in the WHM building be aware, please mention this shutdown to your colleagues.