Air Handling Units-4, 6 and 8 Shutdown
Facilities Management and Planning will shutdown Air Handling Units-4, 6 and 8 in the Wittson Hall / McGoogan Library Building on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. for electrical upgrades.
This will affect:
- Office spaces on the north east side of 2nd floor (this will not affect the animal areas on 2nd floor)
- Labs and office spaces on north side of 3rd floor
- All the labs on 4th floor
- North end of the Chancellor’s Office spaces on 5th floor
- Chancellor’s temporary offices on north west side of 5th floor
- The north half of the McGoogan Library on floors 6, 7, and 8
If anyone has questions regarding this shutdown, please contact Marvin Olson at 402-510-7245 as soon as possible. Since it is vital that everyone working on floors 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 of the WHM building be aware of the shutdown, please mention it to your colleagues.