Facilities Briefs

SWANSON HALL RELOCATIONS UPDATED: April 8, 2013

Swanson Hall structure to be replaced by the new Cancer Center building.  All offices and laboratories located in SWH are moving to different buildings throughout the campus.   The moves started in February 2013, and will continue through July 2013. Formerly known as Children’s Hospital, SWH was originally constructed in 1946. The building was purchased by the Gilbert Swanson Foundation in 1978 and donated to the University of Nebraska Medical Center which used it for offices and laboratories. A portion of the building was reserved for… Continue Reading